Assessment dates Tyrolean Raft Certificate 2021
19.05. / 26.05. / 02.06. /09.06/ 14.06.
Further exam dates can take place, minimum participants 6 persons.
08:30 am at faszinatour Outdoor Center Alte Bundesstrasse 26 6425 Haiming.
Examination fee 95.- € for all participants who have taken part in the TRV course.
Examination fee 120.- € for all participants who did not take part in the TRV course.
Re-examination for all: practical 75.-€, theory 20.- €.
The exam fee has to be transferred to the account of the Tyrolean Rafting Association before the start of the exam, in case of non-payment the right to the exam is void.
TRV: IBAN AT 42 2050 2000 00849307 (name and exam date must be given)
If not yet submitted electronically, it is essential to bring with you: (the original and 1 copy each !!!)
- Proof of 30 trips or 60 hours guide training on minimum WW grade III & IV (at least 2 trips or 4 hours on WW IV), as a logbook with date and trip record signed and stamped by the raft company owner or certified instructor.
- Proof of an 8 hour first aid course, not older than two years.
Only with proof of above data, a Tyrolean Raft Certificate will be issued once you successful passed the exam !
- TRV examiner with first aid and cell phone
- Raft, paddles and throw bag on the boat
- Tyrolean raft certificate in credit card form
- Shipping of card within EU
- Transfer- Taxi to the put-in in Imst
REGISTRATION ONLY POSSIBLE ONLINE: